Web Design and Development Services
Kuliev Digital is known for having the best and the most powerful custom web design team in Belarus creating professional Web 2.0 designs for the clients. The designs we apply are for the exact audience using the website. We feel proud to declare that our team of professional and expert web designers is inventive, tentative and they target the functional requirements of the website. Our team focuses on every minute detail while working on a project. We firmly believe that a powerful design is the key for making productive websites.
This is the reason why we deeply go through all the requirements and research other websites in terms of popularity and functionality. We at Kuliev Digital prepare design mock ups that are dispatched to the client for authorization. After the home page is permitted our team of professional designers design the inner sections completely relying on the basic theme. Not only our designers design a professional website from the scratch but are also responsible for website redesign.
PSD to XHTML/CSS
Our experienced web development team attempts the conversion of PSD design into XHTML/CSS driven web pages. The pages created by us are compatible with all types of browsers like Safari 6.0.3, FF 18, IE 9, Opera 12, Chrome and much more with addition of jаvascript, AJAX component and DHTML into your pages. Have a look at the Key Features of our company:
- Browser compatibility
- jаvascript / Ajax dynamic
- No tables / DIV / XHTML / W3C
- Drupal, Joomla, friendly
- Rates very competitive
Simply send us all source files, ideally one PSD with layers; however you can transfer files, Illustrator, Fireworks PNG, PowerPoint, etc ... If you have any special fonts, please don’t forget to include them in your files.
We are a leading web development company and we specialize in different types of web technologies like PHP, ASP.NET and rear databases like MySQL and SQL server. Majority of our clients are from US, Australia, Europe and Middle-East. Within 10 years span of time, we have developed more than 1000+ web applications and we are happy to have more than 200+ satisfied clients. We have more than 50 verified buyers in PayPal which is in itself a certificate revealing our professionalism and sincerity.
Our team of development experts applies the Agile method for completing a project. The whole project is first divided into several milestones with products and defining time frame. Professionals working in Acumen work on each and every milestone and at the end of the day or month, the progress report is been delivered to the client on both weekly and daily basis. After the modules are completed they are been uploaded to the test server for client's feedback. Our Project Manager communicates with the client and sends them the exact status report. The main responsibilities of a project manager in our company are:
There is an experienced project manager assigned on each project. His prime responsibilities will include:-
- Act as single point of contact between client and the project team
- Oversee the design and development activity
- Report problems or clarifications that might arise
- Communicate project updates and delivery milestones with client and participate in project discussions.
- Update Project monitoring software
- Track bug report in Mantis, update Mantis accordingly
- Communicate with client for overall feedback and post launch support
We generally use the following tools for different aspects of a project development process:-
Bug Tracking – Mantis
Feature Request Documentation – GoogleDocs
Source Code Repository – SVN
Our proficient team of web development uses a development server for hosting the website portal throughout the entire testing and development procedure. We truly care for our clients and we consider that if we can help our clients in creating a profitable website then it will be our greatest marketing vigor.
Apart from providing high quality coding and web design services, Kuliev Digital provides the best SEO services in Belarus. We have a devoted web marketing team that manages SEO for several websites. For handling a SEO project for any website, our company follows the below-mentioned strategies:
- Determine what specific keywords/phrases to be added to your site
- Modify the Content of all pages of your website (keeping the design unchanged) targeting specific keywords/phrases * so as to achieve better PR (Page Ranking). The content is proof read and copy edited for errors before final upload.
- Design a "RESOURCE" page, which will be updated on a regular basis as soon as some new links are added into the page. The RESOURCE page will enable us to undertake link exchange programs with other sites, which helps in the overall PR (Page Ranking).
- Start off the Optimisation program once the "RESOURCE" page is on the net. We normally take different methods (like reciprocal, one way submission, article submission, directory submission, RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed) to get the site optimised. The process continues for a few months.
- In each month, we will ensure a reasonable number of article links and directory + forum links. Forum posting is very much required for newer site in order to make it popular.
- We will continuously participate in 3-5 forums at a time with the active link to the site. Choosing a forum with active link signature and constantly posting something over there will also give us stability.
- If we can arrange some good back link page, we can procure more than 200 links (initially) per month. For that, we will create a blog for the site and then will use the blog to get more and more back links. The subject of the blog will remain in close proximity with the site. This will take around one month or so to establish. Once it is done, things will start working for us. We may have to create a separate blog for each KP. That blog will consist of the list of links which we’ll be getting for that particular page. This way we’ll force the Google boat or any SE boat to go to that particular page where our link already exists.
- It may happen that in the very first month, most of the time will be spent on setting up the blog and trial our strategies but patience needs to be exercised in order to get good results.
To get a site optimised in GOOGLE or YAHOO or HOTBOT, we need to exchange links globally to achieve a higher PR (Page Ranking).
The number of back-linking and article one-way submissions are variables that once quantified will assist in knowing the Optimization cost. Generally for a site, which has zero PR (Page Ranking), an estimated 75-100 back-linking/month is required. This process should be continued to maintain a good PR. You will be able to see your results after the first 2-3 months of continuing this process. If you discontinue this process the ranking gradually drops again. All sites, which have an excellent PR, follow this process continuously for at least 8-10 months to 1 year.
Acumen is among those web development and web design companies in Belarus that provides hosting service exclusively for its clients at amazingly cheap prices. This offer is only for our clients with whom we design and develop websites.
Currently Acumen provides Linux & WINDOWS based hosting plans.