Kuliev MCG: Supply Chain Leadership
Kuliev Management Consulting Group (Kuliev MCG) is a premier advisory and execution group committed to delivering superior supply chains and maximizing business value for our clients.
Our Core Offerings are:
- Business Advisory & Transformation Services
- Procurement Co-Sourcing & Management Services
- Logistics Outsourcing & Management Services
We provide tailored and effective solutions across industries for large companies, SMEs and startups.
Business Advisory & Transformation Services
One of our key philosophies is to earn respect for excellence in supply chain advice. Kuliev MCG’s associates have strong supply chain expertise behind them which enables us to strive for a leadership position in the industry. Kuliev MCG’s domains cover the length and breadth of supply chain management right from the stage of new product development up till it reaches the end customer going through various phases of Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics and Distribution, Sales and Demand Fulfilment, Service Management and Information Technology. Read more about each domain by selecting your option from the drop down menu.
Procurement Co-Sourcing & Management Services
Your business functions are designed and mandated to allocate resources (business bandwidth and capital) on core activities which directly fuel business growth. Your non core Sourcing & Procurement function takes a back-seat and ends up being a supporting activity to the business resulting in:
- Cost leakages
- Suboptimal price discovery
- Lack of new vendors in business operations
- Maverick buying
- Contract non-adherence
- Preferential vendor treatment
- Poor vendor management practices
- Inefficient & incomplete material catalogue and specifications
How do you transform your Sourcing & Procurement function from a non-core/supporting set of activities to a strategic business enabler that positively impact your bottom-line and delivers competitive advantage over your peers?
How would you ensure that your Sourcing & Procurement activities guarantees the following tangible results:
- Year-on-year landed cost savings.
- Be more responsive to the business’ needs.
- Reduce total cost of ownership for MRO items.
- Increase service levels from suppliers.
You need to squeeze inefficiencies out of your sourcing & procurement function. You need to make the entire procurement process lean, transparent, compliant and fast. You need to reduce landed cost of materials on a progressive basis. And you need sourcing experts who can manage your sourcing requirements on a commodity basis. Its not an one size fits all approach, nor a mechanical engineer sourcing all your mechanical spares and equipment needs. Industries vary by nature, complexity and cost structure, so do commodities.
Transform your sourcing function by:
- Leveraging category experts who are more knowledgeable about the particular industry and its underlying cost structure
- Use of supplier data base to discover more potential suppliers and increase competition, reduce delivery and quality risks
- Use of sourcing best practices in spend analysis, demand generation, cost models, negotiation, contract management,supplier management
- Standardizing material specifications through use of commodity attribute set and reduce risks of unwanted material purchase
Last, but not the least, leveraging IT as a strategic sourcing tool to driver efficiency, speed, transparency and compliance.
How can Kuliev MCG help you?
Its time to take decisive actions on sourcing & procurement function and
turn it to your competitive edge. By engaging with us, you can:
- Manage your procurement requirements on an on-demand or per commodity basis.
- Access to intellectual capital, supply market information, sourcing techniques and tools & category expertise
- Transform all source to pay activities including including demand management, sourcing, negotiations, transaction processing, compliance, help desk, reporting and analytics at an agreed service
- Save on management bandwidth and make these available to focus on sourcing strategies and other core business activities.
- Leverage our supplier bases to ensure more tangible procurement savings.
- Move from local to central to global sourcing & procurement.
What benefit you get out of it?
We deliver fast, efficient and predictable procurement services that can transform your sourcing & procurement function from a support function to a value-generating business function. By engaging with us, you can:
- Explore potential suppliers who can bring more value to your business and operations (5X increase in qualified supplier discovery and outreach, High degree of collaboration with 50% of the suppliers,Less than 2 working days of supplier response time)
- Get better deals from suppliers by aggregating volumes across buying pisions and time horizon ( 10% landed cost savings, better delivery terms with suppliers, reduced operating cost, >80% centralized visibility of indirect spend sourced, procured and contracted, increased)
- Discover the best price and service deals in the marketplace
- Procure the right material/ services at the first instance as per business needs and improve in TCO value (Less than 1 % error in procured material/service)
- Enable faster turnaround time in material and services procurement, ensure compliance to policies and procedure
Logistics Outsourcing & Management Services
Consider this. You know that logistics is a non-core activity. But you have to run it efficiently still. Your operations are complex - multiple transporters, rail, road and possibly other modes. You have a multi-echelon distributed network of warehouses. You have storage capacity that is not optimized and inventory that cannot be controlled. You are not able to reach your customers on time with lower costs.
Consider this. You have large-scale capital projects on hand. You need to move equipment and material to sites efficiently so that there are no delays. These movements can be delicate and cumbersome. And delays and damage can be very expensive.
Why don’t you outsource your logistics operations completely to us?
We, at Kuliev MCG, help organizations manage client logistics operations efficiently and effectively. With a combined set of excellent solutions team and end-to-end delivery capabilities, we can optimize logistics setup and run them well. We work in both managed execution (4PL) and complete outsourcing modes (3PL).
Our scope of operations include:
- Multi-modal Transportation (Rail, Road, Air, Waterways)
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Project Logistics & Specialized transportation (incl. ODC movements)
Our aim is to be the single service provider handling all logistics complexities and providing best service to clients.
- On-time delivery
- Improved costs and inventory
Industries in focus are power and infrastructure, manufacturing, retail and consumer packaged goods amongst others.
Our team comprises professionals from core logistics and industry domains. Our processes and systems improve transparency; also help in better planning and control of goods in motion.