Best Video Format Alternative for online movie - FLV
Embedding streaming videos onto your homepage or blogs adds value to your content. Add a relevant video in a web page can often significantly increasing the time visitors stay on websites. The longer your visitor stays on your site, the more your visitor reads and the higher the potential for a lead or sales converion.
The effect of video embedding is similar to the effect of adding images to a plain HTML web page. People like to look at pictures and videos instead of text only.
The are two ways to add a video clip to a web page: Direct link and embedded file.
If you are a serious webmaster, you want the visitor staying on your website rather going onto the video sharing websites. Using a direct link to video sharing websites means you will see their icon at the bottom right of each embedded video, and you can easily "lose" your visitors, plus there are often size and time limit on your uploaded video.
Therefore you should always consider embed the video file. Embedding video clips on your website can hold customers attention and boost traffic for blogs and portals. Video files make a site enticing but also bandwidth hungry, and are often slow to load.
There are different types of video file formats. If you embed MOV, WMV, AVI or MPG movie clips on your website, visitors must wait for the full video file be fully downloaded before they can view anything, provided they must also have the corresponding player plug-in installed already. People are usually impatient online, even with a high-speed broadband, a video file might still take several minutes to download completely, and a potential customer may not like the idea of waiting to watch a video on your website.
Using Flash video format (FLV) for websites can solve this problem. Flash FLV does video streaming automatically. FLV formatted video can quickly deliver over the Internet and play inside a flash video player instantly as it is getting downloaded.
Here are some more reasons to use it for your website.
1. Easy to use: Flash videos play fast, thanks to the compression technique and video streaming in use. The FLV (Flash video) is popular because it downloads much faster in comparison to traditional video formats and can be played on most computers without install any additional plugins as Adobe Flash Player is already commonly installed with browsers on most PC, Mac, and even iPhone. There are also various flash video player software available at low cost which are easy to use even for beginners.
2. Fast video compression: Nothing beats the FLV, if you need to compress your videos without compromising on the quality. Flash videos utilize VP6 and On2 for compression, and this makes the size of the videos much smaller and easy to load. Since the hi-tech compression techniques leave the video quality unaffected, FLV has become one of the most sought after application for both businesses and individual users.
3. Superior audio quality: Videos are not effective and can't deliver your message correctly if they are not complemented by superior audio quality. FLV Flash video player ensures that the quality of audio is also good and the potential customers can hear the dialogues or the catchy jingle in the video. Flash videos offer stereophonic sound, which often is as good and clear as the sound you get on playing a compact disc.
4. Ease of editing: If you are using different formats for your video files or are in the field of creating various games or animation characters, use Flash Video Player or Video Converter software to easily convert these files into Flash videos with the help of Adobe Flash video encoder. You can also fine tune your video by chopping off its length, doing some edits where you feel necessary or bringing in some additional audio visuals.
5. Maintains aesthetic appeal: Website owners often hesitate to use videos as they fear that these web tools may not fit in well with the look of their existing site. FLVs ensure that the aesthetic appeal of the website is maintained. Flash videos offer you a wide variety of Flash player skins to choose from that match the overall outlook of your site. So to ensure your video player can integrate seamlessly with your overall website design layout. Many flash video player skins also comes with additional features such as play list and scrollable thumbnail.
These are the few of the many benefits of using Flash video format (flv) for website video. Video sharing websites such as Youtube, Vimeo are all using FLV as their video standard. FLV is quickly becoming the de facto standard for add video file to a web page. We will see application of FLV on more places as the next phase of the Internet will be driven by video, collaboration and social media.
United States (US): New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville-Davidson, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville
United Kingdom (UK): London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Kirklees, Fife, Wirral, North Lanarkshire, Wakefield, Cardiff, Dudley, Wigan, East Riding, South Lanarkshire, Coventry, Belfast, Leicester, Sunderland, Sandwell, Doncaster, Stockport, Sefton, Nottingham
Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, North York, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Scarborough, Québec, Hamilton, Brampton, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, Etobicoke, London, Okanagan, Victoria, Windsor, Markham, Oshawa, Gatineau, Vaughan, Kitchener, Longueuil, Burnaby, Ladner, Saskatoon
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Logan City, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Darwin, Rockingham, Launceston, Bendigo, Ballarat, Mandurah, Mackay, Bundaberg, Bunbury, Maitland, Armadale, Rockhampton, Adelaide Hills, South Brisbane, Hervey Bay
Magento eCommerce News
What is this Magento platform all about? Is the sentence, “Magento is the eCommerce technology that is set to live for ages”, correct? Popularity ratio attached with this platform answers this question. Before the year 2008, no developer had ever dreamt of using an eCommerce development platform
Companies offering Magento development solutions have the right to change their policies, but not without notifying their customers about the changes they make in support and maintenance terms and policies. There are several factors that lead to the revision of the policies. This might even affect
Magento is the leading eCommerce platform with multitude of features and benefits. The online market demands Magento websites to get improved exponentially. Meeting the fastest growing online market’s demand, helps businesses to receive desired ROI. Using this platform might be difficult or complex
If you own an online store, this article would help you in making its performance better. There might be several aspects responsible for poor or weak performance of your Magento website. Being an online store owner, you should make sure to get the best out of the Magento solution you paid for.
In the furious eCommerce competition, internet has turned into a platform for several online stores serving customers across the globe. Shopping habits are also changing with the availability of several varieties of products with best deals and discounts. Isn’t it great that to buy desired
With PSD to Magento conversion, web service providers’ offer e-commerce solution with better capabilities and functionalities. In the process of conversion, Magento adds interactivity to your website through the PSD design you provide. Offer a design you wish to implement and professional web
Marketing process holds high priority in business. This year is called “the year of innovative marketing strategies” and video marketing is one of such invention that was added to the inventions’ list. To impress a modern customer is not less than a strong challenge. It is the time your business
“Content”- is not just a word, it’s the major aspect affecting eCommerce industry. The ever changing market trends needs to be addressed. Engaging and interactive is considered the key to getting great visibility among popular search engines. Focusing on the conversion rates, eCommerce giants have
Online stores – simple, cost effective and one–stop-destination for all the shopaholic present around the world. To fulfill the complex requirements of the active shoppers, eCommerce business owners have to continuously monitor the performance of their online stores. Thus, by continuously looking
Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce development platforms trending nowadays. The era of online shopping is the revolution brought by Magento store development concept. Earlier, developing reliable and secure online stores was a tough and tedious task as it required many aspects into
eCommerce stores have made the shopping task simple and easy. There are few steps to take for completing the checkout process successfully. This process is a crucial step for any eCommerce store. Being the final step, it holds ample significance. Purchasing online is the latest shopping trend.
Magento is the open source content management system basically used for building eCommerce websites and applications. There is no doubt that eCommerce websites have been performing well in this world of internet. Building up an online store and managing it well is not at all enough. To get fair
Magento is one of the best eCommerce application development platform that can help web development companies build excellent eCommerce solutions for enterprises seeking customized eCommerce application for the success of their online business. Magento 2 is the latest version of Magento offering
In today’s eCommerce era, Magento is the star with myriads of features for web developers as well as customers. Over time customers, shopping online, have started expecting more from the online stores owned by eCommerce giants. Magento being the perfect platform for building eCommerce store offers
Each year brings something new and beneficial in all aspects of life. eCommerce market is no exception and it can feel these novelties and latest trends that are directly associated with these technologies. With previous year’s trends i.e. personalization, localization, etc. let’s have a closer