Reasons Why You Need to Choose Twitter
During the past year in the social media network Twitter is emerged as one of the good competition to popular sites like Facebook. It is succeeded in making its own niche and gained its own millions of users. Twitter had that potential in it which a social media user look for. It has all like instant messaging, social networking and all other micro blogging features which other sites have. It caters to both the group of online users i.e. the general who uses the site for communication and for businesses to gain online promotion.
Twitter has managed to gain popularity among different type of users like professional marketers, business professionals and bloggers. It gives opportunity to promote businesses, brands, products and services online and target the relevant and general traffic both and on personal front it helps people to stay connected with their family, friends with their instant messaging service.
Let’s revive few reasons which can compel anyone to join Twitter and how it is valuable to all.
1. Twitter helps to make connections: Like other popular social networking sites, Twitter also helps you to stay connected with your family and friends. Even business stay connected with their cross country clients and customers. You can tweet about latest development in your business and let others know about others. Your friends tweets help you stay updated what all is happening all around.
For the new users, twitters find people feature on profile page helps to find friends, and other people to whom you want to follow. Search by location is also an available option.
2. Get the latest information on time: Many business people like to get real time information. Like you have declared a sale in your online store, so they want to tweet about that. So this type of information is more useful and interesting than an outdated one.
3. 140 characters Tweet: Brief but specific messages can be conveyed with 140 characters tweet. Twitter allows users to communicate informally with the tweets. Due to short length readers find it conciseness in that. Tweeting is easy to learn and easy to read. Posts can be updated from the pc and from the mobile phones also. Twitter is one of the rapid responses communication tool available in social networking sites.
4. Re-tweeting Feature: Re-tweet feature allows you to share the news with the twitter community. Tweeting about your blog, then who find your tweet interesting re tweet it, by this you can grow your network of followers.
5. Find the Targeted Traffic: Social networking gives us the opportunity to find such kind if people who are interested in the business we do, service or product we sell.
Following twitter tools will help you to grow your network. Just select the one you want to use.
- TweepSearch: With this tool one can perform a specific search among the list of people following you on twitter.
- Twellow: Twellow tool helps you to find people related to your industry or business. This helps you to find those people whom you choose to follow.
- Twitter Local: This tool will help you to get updates from the people based on their geographic location.
- Twitter Search: Twitter Search is similar to the Google search. When you search for a particular term, the search results list all the tweets which have that particular term in them. Hashtags helps in making your search more specific. It will display all the tweets including that tag.
6. Use as a Promotion Tool: If you want to promote your blog, twitter can help you in doing that. Whenever you make a blog post, make a tweet about it leaving a link of it in it. Such tweets help in bringing more followers.
This gives you opportunity to explore new blogs available on twitter. Discover about new blog authors and add them to your feed reader. In Twitter you can ask your followers to vote your submissions at Digg, and other sites. You can cast your vote for other blogs also which you find interesting.
United States (US): New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville-Davidson, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville
United Kingdom (UK): London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Kirklees, Fife, Wirral, North Lanarkshire, Wakefield, Cardiff, Dudley, Wigan, East Riding, South Lanarkshire, Coventry, Belfast, Leicester, Sunderland, Sandwell, Doncaster, Stockport, Sefton, Nottingham
Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, North York, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Scarborough, Québec, Hamilton, Brampton, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, Etobicoke, London, Okanagan, Victoria, Windsor, Markham, Oshawa, Gatineau, Vaughan, Kitchener, Longueuil, Burnaby, Ladner, Saskatoon
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Logan City, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Darwin, Rockingham, Launceston, Bendigo, Ballarat, Mandurah, Mackay, Bundaberg, Bunbury, Maitland, Armadale, Rockhampton, Adelaide Hills, South Brisbane, Hervey Bay
Magento eCommerce News
What is this Magento platform all about? Is the sentence, “Magento is the eCommerce technology that is set to live for ages”, correct? Popularity ratio attached with this platform answers this question. Before the year 2008, no developer had ever dreamt of using an eCommerce development platform
Companies offering Magento development solutions have the right to change their policies, but not without notifying their customers about the changes they make in support and maintenance terms and policies. There are several factors that lead to the revision of the policies. This might even affect
Magento is the leading eCommerce platform with multitude of features and benefits. The online market demands Magento websites to get improved exponentially. Meeting the fastest growing online market’s demand, helps businesses to receive desired ROI. Using this platform might be difficult or complex
If you own an online store, this article would help you in making its performance better. There might be several aspects responsible for poor or weak performance of your Magento website. Being an online store owner, you should make sure to get the best out of the Magento solution you paid for.
In the furious eCommerce competition, internet has turned into a platform for several online stores serving customers across the globe. Shopping habits are also changing with the availability of several varieties of products with best deals and discounts. Isn’t it great that to buy desired
With PSD to Magento conversion, web service providers’ offer e-commerce solution with better capabilities and functionalities. In the process of conversion, Magento adds interactivity to your website through the PSD design you provide. Offer a design you wish to implement and professional web
Marketing process holds high priority in business. This year is called “the year of innovative marketing strategies” and video marketing is one of such invention that was added to the inventions’ list. To impress a modern customer is not less than a strong challenge. It is the time your business
“Content”- is not just a word, it’s the major aspect affecting eCommerce industry. The ever changing market trends needs to be addressed. Engaging and interactive is considered the key to getting great visibility among popular search engines. Focusing on the conversion rates, eCommerce giants have
Online stores – simple, cost effective and one–stop-destination for all the shopaholic present around the world. To fulfill the complex requirements of the active shoppers, eCommerce business owners have to continuously monitor the performance of their online stores. Thus, by continuously looking
Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce development platforms trending nowadays. The era of online shopping is the revolution brought by Magento store development concept. Earlier, developing reliable and secure online stores was a tough and tedious task as it required many aspects into
eCommerce stores have made the shopping task simple and easy. There are few steps to take for completing the checkout process successfully. This process is a crucial step for any eCommerce store. Being the final step, it holds ample significance. Purchasing online is the latest shopping trend.
Magento is the open source content management system basically used for building eCommerce websites and applications. There is no doubt that eCommerce websites have been performing well in this world of internet. Building up an online store and managing it well is not at all enough. To get fair
Magento is one of the best eCommerce application development platform that can help web development companies build excellent eCommerce solutions for enterprises seeking customized eCommerce application for the success of their online business. Magento 2 is the latest version of Magento offering
In today’s eCommerce era, Magento is the star with myriads of features for web developers as well as customers. Over time customers, shopping online, have started expecting more from the online stores owned by eCommerce giants. Magento being the perfect platform for building eCommerce store offers
Each year brings something new and beneficial in all aspects of life. eCommerce market is no exception and it can feel these novelties and latest trends that are directly associated with these technologies. With previous year’s trends i.e. personalization, localization, etc. let’s have a closer