Speak Like an Internet Marketing Guru
Internet marketing takes years of experience to master and is constantly changing, therefore requiring dedication to continually grasp in full. However, there are a few basics that anyone interested in internet marketing should know. When it comes to understanding the fundamentals, it’s all in the terms. ROI, SEO, SMO, RM, CI, PPC, etc. These acronyms may mean nothing to most people but to us as an internet marketing firm they are our bread and butter.
Here is a basic rundown of our services and how they can help our clients:
- ROI (Return on Investment) - the key to any campaign in a simple question: is it worth it? The ROI is the net of what is spent on a campaign verses the increase of leads, sales, customers, etc. Depending on your niche, certain marketing campaigns may not be best suited for you.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) - refers to the use of AdWords campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc. A PPC AdWords Campaign is the sum of keywords relevant to the client’s website, which are used to target potential customers through bidding for sponsored ads, reaching them on searches, as well as high-ranking sites relevant to the site.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) - encompasses nearly every end of internet marketing, more specifically as pertaining to a campaign utilizing search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN to reach a targeted audience.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - process of optimizing on-site and off-site specifics in order to increase the relevance of the website to specific keywords and search terms, therefore increasing page rank and ultimately increasing online visibility in searches, essentially, making your site more popular.
- SMO (Social Media Optimization) - targeting non-search groups on social networking sites, such as Technorati, Digg, Squidoo and various blog sites. SMO targets those that may not necessarily search for your keywords because they already belong to an online community which shares information on those search terms.
- RM (Reputation Management) - various augmented forms of SEO and SMO which populate remaining ranking positions on searches for a site’s keyword set. While SEO and SMO may independently secure a top-ranking position, RM will help to populate the remaining positions in order to protect the site itself from high-ranking blogs or review sites slandering your good name.
- CI (Competitive Intelligence) - utilizing various resources and databases in order to compare your site to your competition. By pitting your site against other sites, we get a better idea of which branches of a given campaign are excelling and which need a boost.
These are just the basics. For more information about these services and others, please visit Kuliev.Digital.
United States (US): New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville-Davidson, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville
United Kingdom (UK): London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Kirklees, Fife, Wirral, North Lanarkshire, Wakefield, Cardiff, Dudley, Wigan, East Riding, South Lanarkshire, Coventry, Belfast, Leicester, Sunderland, Sandwell, Doncaster, Stockport, Sefton, Nottingham
Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Mississauga, North York, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Scarborough, Québec, Hamilton, Brampton, Surrey, Laval, Halifax, Etobicoke, London, Okanagan, Victoria, Windsor, Markham, Oshawa, Gatineau, Vaughan, Kitchener, Longueuil, Burnaby, Ladner, Saskatoon
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Logan City, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Darwin, Rockingham, Launceston, Bendigo, Ballarat, Mandurah, Mackay, Bundaberg, Bunbury, Maitland, Armadale, Rockhampton, Adelaide Hills, South Brisbane, Hervey Bay
Magento eCommerce News
What is this Magento platform all about? Is the sentence, “Magento is the eCommerce technology that is set to live for ages”, correct? Popularity ratio attached with this platform answers this question. Before the year 2008, no developer had ever dreamt of using an eCommerce development platform
Companies offering Magento development solutions have the right to change their policies, but not without notifying their customers about the changes they make in support and maintenance terms and policies. There are several factors that lead to the revision of the policies. This might even affect
Magento is the leading eCommerce platform with multitude of features and benefits. The online market demands Magento websites to get improved exponentially. Meeting the fastest growing online market’s demand, helps businesses to receive desired ROI. Using this platform might be difficult or complex
If you own an online store, this article would help you in making its performance better. There might be several aspects responsible for poor or weak performance of your Magento website. Being an online store owner, you should make sure to get the best out of the Magento solution you paid for.
In the furious eCommerce competition, internet has turned into a platform for several online stores serving customers across the globe. Shopping habits are also changing with the availability of several varieties of products with best deals and discounts. Isn’t it great that to buy desired
With PSD to Magento conversion, web service providers’ offer e-commerce solution with better capabilities and functionalities. In the process of conversion, Magento adds interactivity to your website through the PSD design you provide. Offer a design you wish to implement and professional web
Marketing process holds high priority in business. This year is called “the year of innovative marketing strategies” and video marketing is one of such invention that was added to the inventions’ list. To impress a modern customer is not less than a strong challenge. It is the time your business
“Content”- is not just a word, it’s the major aspect affecting eCommerce industry. The ever changing market trends needs to be addressed. Engaging and interactive is considered the key to getting great visibility among popular search engines. Focusing on the conversion rates, eCommerce giants have
Online stores – simple, cost effective and one–stop-destination for all the shopaholic present around the world. To fulfill the complex requirements of the active shoppers, eCommerce business owners have to continuously monitor the performance of their online stores. Thus, by continuously looking
Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce development platforms trending nowadays. The era of online shopping is the revolution brought by Magento store development concept. Earlier, developing reliable and secure online stores was a tough and tedious task as it required many aspects into
eCommerce stores have made the shopping task simple and easy. There are few steps to take for completing the checkout process successfully. This process is a crucial step for any eCommerce store. Being the final step, it holds ample significance. Purchasing online is the latest shopping trend.
Magento is the open source content management system basically used for building eCommerce websites and applications. There is no doubt that eCommerce websites have been performing well in this world of internet. Building up an online store and managing it well is not at all enough. To get fair
Magento is one of the best eCommerce application development platform that can help web development companies build excellent eCommerce solutions for enterprises seeking customized eCommerce application for the success of their online business. Magento 2 is the latest version of Magento offering
In today’s eCommerce era, Magento is the star with myriads of features for web developers as well as customers. Over time customers, shopping online, have started expecting more from the online stores owned by eCommerce giants. Magento being the perfect platform for building eCommerce store offers
Each year brings something new and beneficial in all aspects of life. eCommerce market is no exception and it can feel these novelties and latest trends that are directly associated with these technologies. With previous year’s trends i.e. personalization, localization, etc. let’s have a closer