Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing Services or in short SEM services are very important. Most of the times it is observed that the website owners those who would like to gain instant results or those who do not want to get their website organically listed in search engines (since they do not have enough time) prefer to take SEM services. If you have a website and you would like your customers to know about your business services or business products but do not want to wait for months then it is better that you should take SEM services. By taking SEM services you can have the chance to improvise your position.
Well, it is true that SEM services in comparison to SEO services may be a bit costly but it should also be observed that these services can bring a lot of benefit. There are a lot of advantages in taking SEM services such as pay per click services, contextual advertising services etc. You can have greater visibility when you opt for these paid services. By taking SEM services you can publicize your business services or your business products.
It should also be said that there are not just advantages in SEM services but there are some disadvantages as well. If you have taken SEM services such as pay per click services (PPC services) then you should know this that your advertisement will be online as long as you continue paying the amount per clicks to Google or any search engine you have taken services from. If you do not pay the amount as per the number of clicks you receive then your add will not be there and you will miss your customers.
But if you take wiser decision to take SEO services along with SEM services (it may be that it will take a bit longer time but ultimately you are going to reap more number of benefits) then you will definitely get a lot of benefit.
Short SEM Services are very Important
Search engine marketing services, as the name suggests includes all consolidated services related to search engines and internet marketing search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERP). According to the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, SEM methods include: search engine optimization (SEO), paid placement, and paid inclusion. Other sources, including the New York Times, define SEM as the practice of buying paid search listings.
Search Engine Marketing Campaign Analysis
- Visitor Source identification
- Visitor Behavior Analysis
- Top Entry points
- Top Exit points
- Most viewed pages
- Time spent on the website
- Visitor Drill down behavior Study
- Visitor Navigation path Study
- Study on Unique visitor v/s Return Visits
- Geographic Viewership analysis
Improving Web Usability To Increase Conversation Ratio
Our internet marketing efforts can drive the traffic to the website, it then becomes important to improve the conversion which depend on how the web usability of the website works. we work on the website improvising on then following areas.
Web Usability Research Analysis
- Website design and ambience analysis
- Navigation Strucutre Analysis
- Website Content Writing Improvisation
- Lead Qualifying strategies
- Lead Closing strategies
There after we do conversion tracking by referral source to optimize the campaign further by applying resources to the areas most effective.
We offer the following Search Marketing services
- Search engine optimization/SEO (Improve your position on search rankings.)
- Pay per click/PPC (Generate traffic through search term bidding.)
- Local search marketing (Targeted for your region.)
- Affilitate marketing (Drive traffic to your website through links from affiliate websites.)
- Paid inclusion (Submit your website for inclusion in search rankings.)
Services to suit your budget
We offer different levels of SEO services to suit your budget. From once off submissions to the major search engines, to Top 10 positioning, we know how to get you listed higher than your competitors.
If your serious about getting the best results on the search engines we have a guaranteed top 10 positioning package. Due to the nature of search engines, we can't offer this to all clients.
We will research the keywords you want to be listed for before confirming with you. If our research shows we can meet your requirements we will then guarantee your rankings for 12 months. If your rankings fail to achieve their guaranteed position in any month through this period, we will give you an extra month of optimization free until the keywords appear in the Top 10.
Search engine marketing and positioning explained
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) involves utilizing a combination of site submissions and paid search engine listings to help ensure your site reaches your customers who are using search engines to make buying decisions.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the method of increasing your site’s visibility in the search engines for the most important keywords and phrases that are relevant to your firm.
- Keyword research and development involves writing search engine friendly copy, content, articles, meta tag optimization, linking strategy and implementation, website submission and analyzing results.
What are Pay Per Click & Pay For Inclusion programs?
- Pay-per-click (PPC) involves paying for your website to have a prominent position on the relevant search results page of a specific search engine. For each visitor that clicks on your link you are charged a specific fee or Pay-Per-Click rate. With PPC you only pay for the actual results.
- Pay-for-inclusions (PFI) involves paying to get your site listed on a certain search engine. It doesn't guarantee high rankings. You still need optimzation to get high rankings. PFI gives you an opportunity to gain a top position but without a good SEO strategy, it’s effectiveness is limited.
The benefits of search engine marketing & search engine optimization
- Search Engines outperform all other forms of media in driving visitors to sites. Over 85% of web users state that search engines are the primary method to find specific sites.
- Traffic from search engines is the most valuable kind of traffic as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service or solution.
- Search engines work for you non-stop, 24/7.
Why you need search engine marketing?
- Over 92% of users don’t look further than the first 2 pages of search results and most will not even look past the first 10 results.
- More than 30% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major firm in their specific category. SEM raises your online profile and builds brand awareness.
- SEM has been proven to yield the highest Return On Investment in terms of generating more traffic, leads and sales to your site than any other marketing channel.