Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions & Software
For effective management ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is very crucial. It is important that you should have information available to you any time you want to. ERP is all about integration of data available in different departments in your organization. There can be many departments in your organization for example finance, administration, marketing, production etc. It really helps the management to know the real picture of their business. Furthermore, there are more possibilities of automation with the use of ERP.
An ideal ERP software shows comprehensive and dynamic features which make it easier for you to simplify your business data. For all your business needs, proper solutions can be obtained. The ERP is designed keeping in view the difficulties or complexities that arises in corporate world. What really differentiates the ERP software from normal software is the presence of integration option. ERP helps to improve your work flow and develops good efficiency in your business and it is backed by good reliability features.
Enterprise Resource Planning United States
Enterprise Resource Planning refers to the broad set of activities supported by multi-module application software. ERP helps an entrepreneur management and co-ordinate the important parts of any business. It attempts to integrate all departments and functions across a company onto a single computer system that can serve all those different department's particular needs.
An ERP Company New York package includes applications for Production Planning, Customer service, Finance & Human Resources Management and many more which adds to the coordinated working of any organization.
It may be noted that to be considered an ERP system, a software package generally would only need to provide functionality in a single package that would normally be covered by two or more systems. Technically, a software package that provides both Payroll and Accounting functions (such as Quick Books) would be considered an ERP Company New York package. However, the term is typically reserved for larger and more broadly based applications. An ERP system to replaces two or more independent applications eliminates the need for external interfaces previously required between systems.
Business Value with Enterprise Resource Planning:
- Efficient management of resources.
- Comprehensive Solution for Projects.
- Easy management of inputs.
- Project Planning Methodology.
- Scalable and robustly designed.
The team at Kuliev United States Enterprises has extensive hands-on industry, consulting and technical expertise in ERP solutions. Our high quality and dedicated team members combine their business process knowledge, technical skills, creative thinking and excellent communications to make your business solutions work - quickly and effectively. They not only excel individually, but are also great team players.
Enterprise resource planning ERP Company
It does not matter where your company operates, Our New York based company team works with you, helping you with your business applications from start to finish. Our team is dedicated to understanding your specific needs, formulating innovative solutions and implementing them within budget, on time, every time. Kuliev United States Enterprises is committed to your success - globally and locally.
ERP helps to reduce the cost of inventory as all the processes are integrated.
We manage the complexity of ERP implementations enabling you to:
- Mitigate risks and failures
- Align implementations with your key business needs and processes
- Optimize implementation productivity and results.
Kuliev ERP Software Business
Kuliev Enterprise Resource Planning Solution (NES) is an ERP business solution that is easy to customize and implement across range of manufacturing software for small to mid-sized companies of which includes, make to order, make to stock, job shop and custom manufacturers, distribution and warehouses just to name a few.
Our full-featured array of features, includes estimating and quoting, Inventory Control, Integrated Purchasing, Master Production Scheduling(MPS), Material and Capacity Requirements Planning. , demand-driven manufacturing, inventory management, business performance measurement and financial control. Our supply chain management software products meet the highest demands for short response times and large transaction volumes
The architecture is modular, so its easy for you to purchase just the functionality you need.
It is an effective solution where power, affordability, and ease-of-use are critical issues. It can be installed and implemented very quickly. There are no other manufacturing software products that offer such immediate payback.
ERP Software Features & Functions
Kuliev ERP allows managers and employees to access and use information more effectively -- so they can make smart business decisions. The comprehensive solution covers all the core operations necessary to run your business successfully, including:
- Financial Management - "Kuliev - ERP" facilitates improvement of the financial operations of a company. All vouchers related to journal entries, sales, purchase, receipt and payment are recorded. This solution enables a company generate a balance sheet, general ledger, trial balance, profit & loss statement and daybooks besides many other transactional reports.
- Purchasing and Procurement - Manages and maintains vendor contracts and transactions, including issuing purchase orders, updating in-stock numbers, calculating the value of imported items, handling returns and credits, and processing payments.
- Sales and Operation Planning module enables you to record details about actual production against the planned productions, forecasting demand using basic forecasting methods; the bottom line is to improve customer service rather then to wait until it’s too late to react.
Customer Relationship Management
- Sales opportunity management - Records every sales opportunity, from the first phone call to the successful close of a transaction. Generate sales invoice and as well as sales commissions.
- Service management - Enables service operations, contract management, service planning, tracking of customer interaction, and customer support Human Resource Management.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) - Enables you to record all the purchase requisitions, generation of purchase orders and quotation comparisons. It also maintains all information pertaining to the usage of material and batch wise tracking of inventories
- Warehouse Management - Handles inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses, and stock transactions
Shipping and Receiving
This module allows receiving shipment form supplier as well is dispatching goods to customers. Shipping, Packing List Batch, Issue Stock to Shipping, Maintain Shipping Contents
Ship Orders, Recall Orders to Shipping, Purge Shipping Records, Print Shipping/Receiving Labels, Shipments
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) compliance mandates from retail giants and government agencies and the need for inventory visibility at all levels are causing more companies to look at RFID-enabled distribution for shipping and receiving processes.
The RFID technology enables you to use RFID for product and trading partner data and generate EPC-compliant RFID/barcode labels according to Global Data Synchronization (GDS) Network and EPCglobal Network standards.
Provides tools that enable you to customize and backup data, , configure permissions and alerts, and access information from thirds party vendors tools.
Human Resource Management
This module covers isues pertaining to Human Resources of which includes Payroll, Training, Time & Attendance, Benefits / Incentives, Recruitment, Appraisal Management.
Reporting and Utility Management
Reports are available for all aspects of functions, such as performance measurements, financial statements, pricing, customer inquiries and other summary reports.